We all crave comfort food and I don’t think there is anything better than this Instant Pot Mac N Cheese Recipe. It’s thick and creamy and on your table in under 15 minutes!
Ingredients to Make this Instant Pot Mac N Cheese Recipe
- Mild Cheddar
- heavy cream
- chicken broth
- macaroni noodles
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Instant Pot Mac n Cheese
- 2 c shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 4 tbs butter
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 16 oz macaroni noodles
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1/2 tb pepper
- Add broth, macaroni, butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to pot. Stir. Cook for 5 min on manual, quick release. Stir pasta, then fold in cheese slowly to melt faster. Pour in cream.
- Sometimes I put chicken tossed in bbq sauce on the when plating for a one bowl meal.
Try These Reader Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Quite a few of our Instant Pot Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite instant pot recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Side Dish Recipes
Quite a few of our Side Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!