Looking for a Smores Dip recipe? This sweet dessert takes all the flavors from traditional smores and lets you make smores right in your kitchen.
When you are craving S’mores, sometimes you just have to have smores. Sometimes the cravings hit in the middle of the night, in the middle of winter or the middle of a rainstorm. No matter if you are camping or just sitting around the kitchen, you can have smores anytime with this Smores dip recipe.
Variations to Smores Dip
If you want a way to change up this SMores Dip recipe, here are a few suggestions:
- Peanut Butter Chips: If you love chocolate and peanut butter, try mixing in peanut butter chips with your chocolate chips
- Flavored Marshmallows: I know some people are a huge fan of the flavored marshmallows. If that is you, you can try them with this smores dip recipe.
- Mini Marshmallows: If all you have is mini marshmallows, you can still use them with this recipe.
Ingredients to make Smores Dip
- Chocolate chips
- Graham Crackers
How to Make Smores Dip
Preheat oven to 350. In an oven proof baking dish, pour chocolate chips in an even layer. Place cut large marshmallows on top in an even layer with the “cut” side down. Bake for 8-10 minutes until marshmallows begin to melt. If the marshmallows aren’t brown, turn the broiler on high for 2-3 minutes until marshmallows have browned. Serve with Graham Crackers and enjoy!
A Few Other Chocolate Dessert Recipes You’ll Love:
- S more Poke Cake
- Chocolate Cookie Truffles
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Lofthouse Cook
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- 2 C Chocolate Chips
- 9 Large Marshmallows cut in half
- 10 Graham Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In an oven proof baking dish, pour chocolate chips in an even layer.
- Place cut large marshmallows on top in a even layer with the "cut" side down.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until marshmallows begin to melt.
- If the marshmallows aren't brown, turn broiler on high for 2-3 minutes until marshmallows have browned.
- Serve with Graham Crackers and enjoy!