Do you love Buckeye candies? If you love peanut butter and chocolate you are going to love this No Bake Buckeye Peanut Butter Pie. This no-bake pie is perfect for any occasion.
Be sure to check out my Homemade Buckeyes recipe.
I love chocolate and peanut butter. When it comes in peanut butter pie, it comes as close to perfection as possible. I have made Buckeyes many times and it is one of our favorites. When I was thinking about making a peanut butter pie, I knew I wanted a no bake buckeye pie that would satisfy my chocolate buckeye craving.
This Buckeye pie is so good, you will want to bring it to every holiday, get together, and event you go to. I love a no bake pie because it is easy to make. There is no fuss involved. The ingredients get mixed together and it is done.
Variations to No Bake Buckeye Peanut Butter Pie
- Crunchy: When eating Buckeyes, it is a creamy candy that melts in your mouth. If you want to have a peanut butter pie that has some crunch, you can use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy peanut butter.
- Chocolate: If you want more chocolate in this Buckeye Pie, you can add more chocolate chip to the peanut butter filling.
What to Serve with No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Many people don’t think about what they are going to serve with a dessert. If you want something to serve with this amazing no bake buckeye consider:
- How to Make Whipped Cream at Home + Video
- The Best Easy Lemonade Recipe
- 3 Ways to Make Cold Brew Coffee + VIDEO
- Pineapple Rum Cocktail
Ingredients in No Bake Buckeye Peanut Butter Pie
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy Cream
- Chocolate Morsels
Watch how to make it…
How to Make No Bake Buckeye Pie
Shop The Recipe
No Bake Buckeye Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 package Oreos
- 12 tbsp butter divided and melted
- 2 16 oz. jars creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c heavy cream
- 12 oz. bag chocolate morsels
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a pre-greased pie or springform pan.
- Using the back of a spoon press hard to ensure the mixture comes together and creates a crust. Not packing in the crumbs will result in a loose and crumbly crust.
- Freeze while you create the pie filling.
- In a large bowl mix together peanut butter, 4 tablespoons of melted butter and vanilla.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar until incorporated.
- Grab your Oreo crust and evenly spread the peanut butter mixture into the pie shell. Make sure to press firmly to get an even layer. Set aside.
- Place Heavy Cream in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, until heated through.
- Pour morsels into the heavy cream and mix until mixture is thick and is smooth.
- Pour chocolate ganache over the peanut butter mixture.
- Place in freezer for about an hour to firm up or refrigerator overnight.
- Cut with a sharp knife and enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake