Don’t knock them until you try them! Potato chip chocolate chip cookies are the best of both worlds, sweet and salty. Make them for your friends or parties!
Potato Chip Cookies
- 6 tbsp butter – melted
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed wavy potato chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper if needed.
- The following steps can be done with a bowl and a whisk, no mixer needed.
- In a small bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking soda and salt to the butter and sugar mixture. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed potato chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet leaving 2 inches in between the cookies. Top with a few extra chocolate chips and potato chips for aesthetics.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, just until the edges are cooked and the middle isn’t wet. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before moving to a sheet of wax paper or a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake