Make this delicious drink for your friends and family! It’s the perfect thing to sip on this winter.
Gingerbread White Russian
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 ½ oz Kahlua
- 2 oz gingerbread syrup
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Cinnamon sticks and gingerbread cookies for garnish
- In a medium pot, add water, honey, molasses, ginger and cinnamon.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Boil 3-5 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Let cool.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the vodka, Kahlua, and gingerbread syrup to cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine. .
- Pour into your glass.
- Add the heavy cream and stir.
- Garnish with cinnamon and gingerbread cookies.