Christmas Jello Shots to Make!
Make some fun Santa hat jello shots for your next holiday get together! They are so easy to make and taste DELICIOUS! The bite of strawberry first just makes it so juicy and flavorful!
In winter time, the strawberries can look pretty sad so I’d recommend to go for the Organic strawberries as they are brighter red. I love to use whipped cream vodka but you could also use a plain one.
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!
Santa Hat Jello Shots
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup Whipped Cream Vodka
- Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Jello 3oz
- Boil 1 cup of water and add the jello mixture. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in 1 cup vodka then stir until dissolved. (I used a measuring glass to pour)
- Pour into 12-14 jello shot cups on a tray.
- Refrigerate them for 1-2 hours. Cut the tops off the strawberries.
- Add a generous dot of whipped cream on top, then stick the strawberry, then add a little dot of whipped cream for the top of Santa's hat.
- Serve and enjoy!