Look no further, if you love Gingerbread Cookies and 5-minute desserts, then this Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip is just for you. Get the Gingerbread flavor in this quick dip without the fuss of baking cookies! Perfect for the whole Christmas season. Make sure to also check out our gingerbread poke cake and gingerbread truffles!
1. What will I need to complete this recipe?
- You will need the following ingredients:
- Full Fat Cream Cheese
- Light Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Ground Ginger
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Ground Cloves
- Cool Whip
- You will need the following supplies:
- Measuring Cups in Various Sizes
- Measuring Spoons in Various Sizes
- Large Bowl
- Hand Mixer
2. How long will the cheesecake dip keep?
If you’d like to make your cheesecake dip ahead of time or if you happen to have leftovers, it will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. Keep it covered and if adding decorative sprinkles, do not add any until ready to serve.
3. Can I use a substitution for the Cool Whip?
If you don’t have or don’t prefer to use Cool Whip, feel free to make your own fresh whipped cream! You will need about ¾ of a cup of heavy whipping cream to make 1 ½ cups of fresh whipped cream. Whip until stiff peaks form.
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8- ounce brick cream cheese full fat, room temperature
- ½ cup molasses
- ¼ cup light brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup cool whip from a tub not a can
- Graham crackers
- Gingerbread cookies
- Apple slices
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese with a hand mixer for about 2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add molasses, light brown sugar and powdered sugar and blend for another minute, then add spices and repeat.
- Fold in cool whip until combined.
- Serve immediately or chilled.