Lime Sherbert Punch
Growing up my family would always put out a big crystal punch bowl filled with green juice and lime sherbert for Christmas. It was what I looked forward to all year as a child. Start your own holiday tradition and make “Elf punch” with red rimmed glasses that look like elf hats! Make sure to check out our Grinch Punch recipe too!
If you are wondering where to find the green berry rush Hawaiian punch, look in your Walmart or Cub Foods!
The green sherbert just makes it SO delicious; all cold and lime flavored!
The red sugar sprinkled on top of the punch makes it look more festive!
Not only is the drink addicting but the presentation is just gorgeous for a Christmas party!
- 3 cups Lime sherbert
- 6 cups Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush or any green punch
- 4 cans 12 ounces each Sprite or 6 cups Sprite
- Red sugar
- Corn syrup for dipping
- Scoop sherbert into a large punch bowl.
- Pour Hawaiian punch around the sherbert.
- Pour the sprite in and stir lightly.
- Pour red sugar onto a small plate or bowl, and corn syrup onto a separate plate
- Dip rims of glasses in corn syrup, then into red sugar. Fill with punch.
- Serve immediately.