Best Pork Chops with Mushroom Soup in the Slow Cooker
All my life my mother made us cream of mushroom soup pork chops in the oven and it was my ultimate favorite meal. Now that i’m grown I don’t have as much time with a kiddo running around to be slaving in the kitchen. I love my crockpot and it makes my life so much easier. You literally just dump the ingredients in and turn to low!
If you want to get a little more flavor you can sear the pork chops in a pan with oil on the stove before you put them in the slow cooker. Only do each side for 1-2 minutes.
These pork chops are a twist on the classic recipe using a fiesta ranch dip package!
You can serve these smothered pork chops with rice, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, you name it!
Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops bone-in or boneless (thick is best)
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 can 10 ¾ ounce cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ranch dip package fiesta gives a nice spice
- Place pork chops in the crock pot, then add the mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, mix mushroom soup, sour cream and ranch package, pour over pork chops. This will seem thick, but as the meat cooks it releases juices and thins the gravy.
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours. Stir the pork chops after 2 hours to help mix in the juices.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!