Ham Pickle Cream Cheese Roll Ups
These pickle dip pinwheels are my absolute favorite appetizer at any occasion! My family always makes them for Christmas parties and potlucks. There are never any leftovers to bring home! Who doesn’t love pickles and cream cheese? Also make sure to try our chicken bacon ranch pinwheels!
These are so easy to make with a food processor but you can also thinly slice up the pickles and ham with a knife!
Pickle and Ham Pinwheels
- 4 pickle spears
- 4 ounces ham
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas 8-inch
- Place the pickle spears and ham in a food processor. Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Combine the pickles and ham with the cream cheese and garlic powder in a large bowl. Stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the four tortillas. Roll up each tortilla and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, unwrap the tortillas and slice them into 1-inch pieces with a sharp knife.