I’ve always made cream cheese pickle roll ups for my parties but this takes the cake! Chicken bacon ranch pinwheels are my new favorite appetizer to make and everyone went crazy for them! And who wouldn’t when there’s ranch and bacon involved? 🙂
Start by combining the main ingredients and smooth it out so it’s easier to spread.
Place a second tortilla on top or leave it and roll it up! So good!!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- 6 Tortilla Shells 2 per roll
- 16 oz. of Cream Cheese
- ½ a cup of chopped Green Onions
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ a cup of Bacon Bits
- 1 packet of Ranch Mix
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 2 containers of Oven Roasted Deli Sliced Chicken
- Start by placing your cream cheese, green onions, cheese, bacon bits, ranch mix, and sour cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Lay out on tortilla. Place a layer of chicken slices on top, as shown.
- Spread a generous amount of your cream cheese filling over the chicken.
- Place another tortilla on top and gently roll (or just roll without the extra tortilla)
- Put the 3 rolls on a plate with saran wrap in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take them out and slice them into 1 inch slices with a knife.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!