Mindy Russell made this amazing smoked queso dip on her smoker! You can also just use a regular grill or over a campfire! The possibilities are endless!
Smoked Queso Dip
- 2 blocks Velveeta cubed
- 1 lb ground sausage cooked & drained
- 1 cup mild shredded cheddar
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2-3 tomatoes diced
- Brown sausage in a pan, drain grease.
- Dice up the tomatoes, onions, green pepper. Cut the velveeta into cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in an aluminum pan and stir.
- Smoke at 350° 45 mins stirring occasionally until all cheese is melted. Stir and serve!