If you’ve been wondering how to make homemade white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, this is THE recipe to try! They are so delicious you won’t be able to stop eating them.
Almost too pretty to eat!
How to Make The Best Macadamia Nut Cookies
Jumbo White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2 & ½ cups all-purpose flour packed
- 1 & ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter room temp*
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 6 ounces chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, line baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- Place the butter in the body of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment along with the brown sugar and granulated sugar. Cream the butter with the sugars for about 2 minutes until combined. Add the eggs and vanilla, stir to mix in. Add the flour mixture in all at once, turn the mixer on low and gradually increase the speed to medium once the flour is incorporated. Mix until just combined, do not over mix.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Turn the mixer on medium-low just for a few seconds to incorporate everything.
- Place ¼ cup dollops of the cookie dough on the prepared sheet trays about 3-4 inches apart. I like to use an ice cream scoop for this. Bake 12-15 minutes until lightly golden brown. Let cool for 2 minutes on the sheet tray and transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake