Monica AuBuchon was so sweet to share her fall creation she made with all Aldi’s ingredients! That is my favorite grocery store!
Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie
- 2 Cans of cinnamon rolls
- 2 Cans of fried apples Found at Aldi's
- 1 TBSP Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread out one can of cinnamon rolls flattened out for the bottom crust in a greased pie pan. Bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain almost all of 3 cans of fried apples juice and add in a tablespoon of flour. Pour in the pan and sprinkle cinnamon/sugar on top.
- The top crust is another can of cinnamon rolls woven together. (Just flatten and use a pizza cutter to make strips).
- Bake for 20 minutes covered with foil then another 10 minutes uncovered. Drizzle icing from the cinnamon roll cans on top!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake