This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Get out your instant pot because this dessert will impress all your guests! I just love that you can make cheesecake in the pressure cooker. Makes life so much easier and faster!
This is a close runner up behind the Cheesecake factory’s godiva chocolate cheesecake recipe.
Triple Layer Chocolate Cheesecake (Instant Pot)
- 20 double stuffed oreos
Chocolate cheesecake filling :
- 2 – 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ C sour cream
- ⅓ C sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ C semi sweet chocolate chips melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 1 ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Directions on crust
- Using a food processor, grind up the cookies until they are in crumbs
- Line the bottom of your 8in springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides
- Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan
- Place the crust into the freezer while you make the filling
Chocolate cheesecake directions
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar and cocoa until combined and creamy.
- Beat in the sour cream until combined
- Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined
- Remove crust from freezer and pour the cheesecake batter into the crust
- Cover the cheesecake with foil
- Place 1 cup of water into the pot of the instant pot
- Place cheesecake onto triviet and into the pot
- Cover the pot with the lid and turn the knob to sealing
- Set to high pressure for 35 minutes
- Once the timer goes off, allow for a natural release
- Remove the lid and pull cheesecake out
- Place onto a wire rack to allow to cool completely
- Place into fridge overnight
- Using a hand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks
- Fold in the melted chocolate until combined and spread over the top cooled cheesecake.
- Place back into the fridge
Chocolate Whipped cream
- Using a medium bowl, beat the whipped cream, cocoa and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Scoop into the piping bag.
- Pipe dollops around the top of the cheesecake, place an unwrapped chocolate heart against the whipped cream
- Cut and serve!
Leave a Reply