Make some delicious Valentine fudge for gifts! These would be so cute bagged up with a ribbon.
White Chocolate Valentine Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can 300 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pinch salt
- Red food coloring
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Valentine sprinkles
- Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwavable bowl mix 1½ cups of the white chocolate chips with ½ of the can of condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Microwave the mixture for 20 seconds at a time, stirring between each set, until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and 2 drops of red food coloring adding more if you want a darker color pink.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and cool for 30 minutes.
- Put the remaining white chocolate chips and condensed milk into a large microwavable bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Repeat the process of microwaving the mixture for 20 second intervals until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Spread the mixture into the pan over top of the pink fudge layer.
- Sprinkle with valentine sprinkles.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours, and cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake