How to Make Valentine Fudge
Make some delicious Valentine fudge for gifts! These would be so cute bagged up with a ribbon. Make sure to also check out our other Valentine’s Day dessert ideas too!
You can make so many different toppings with the sprinkles you find!
White Chocolate Valentine Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can 300 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pinch salt
- Red food coloring
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Valentine sprinkles
- Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwavable bowl mix 1½ cups of the white chocolate chips with ½ of the can of condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Microwave the mixture for 20 seconds at a time, stirring between each set, until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and 2 drops of red food coloring adding more if you want a darker color pink.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and cool for 30 minutes.
- Put the remaining white chocolate chips and condensed milk into a large microwavable bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Repeat the process of microwaving the mixture for 20 second intervals until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Spread the mixture into the pan over top of the pink fudge layer.
- Sprinkle with valentine sprinkles.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours, and cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.