If you’re craving some delicious pasta that can be made in an instant pot/pressure cooker, this is the one! This homemade fettuccine alfredo pasta with mushrooms is the best dinner. If you don’t like mushrooms you can just emit them.
So creamy and rich!
Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo
- 8 oz fettuccine noodles broken in half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 4 T butter sliced
- 2 oz cream cheese sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pour cream and water into the pot, add in noodles, pressing them down so they are covered with the cream and water. Add in garlic, mushrooms, and seasonings. Place cut butter slices and cream cheese slices around the pot, stir to mix, making sure noodles are submerged.
- Close and lock in lid, setting the steam release knob to sealing position. Select cook, for 7 minutes. Once done, let the pot sit for 25-30 minutes, allowing the natural release. Carefully open, and stir the pasta. Add in the shredded parmesan cheese and stir until it has melted into the sauce. If the Alfredo sauce is too thick, add in additional heavy cream, a Tablespoon at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Additional: Garnish with chopped parsley or grated/shredded parmesan cheese, if desired.
Try These Reader Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Quite a few of our Instant Pot Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite instant pot recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!