Make a beautiful pecan cheese ball for your next get together! This is my favorite one to make for Thanksgiving!
The taste and the presentation can’t be beat!
Pecan Bacon Cheese Ball
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded triple cheddar cheese
- ½ cup bacon bits
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- 2 tbsp milk of your choice
- 2 tsp everything bagel seasoning
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Black crushed pepper to taste
- In a medium-size bowl add the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, all seasoning, and milk. Mix with a hand mixer, until well combined.
- Then add half of the bacon bits, half of the scallions, and half of the pecans. Make sure to chop those in smaller pieces first.
- Put a piece of saran wrap on the counter and put the cheese ball in it. Then fully wrap it up with the saran wrap and form it into a ball.
- Put the cheeseball in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, add the remaining chopped pecans, bacon bits and scallions.
- Remove cheeseball from the fridge.
- Roll the cheeseball around in the prepared shallow bowl and make sure the whole ball is coated with the remaining coating.
- Serve with crackers, or anything else of your choice.