Make these delicious and super easy red velvet blossom cookies using CAKE MIX!
Red Velvet Cake Mix Blossom Cookies
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar or red decorating sugar
- 24 hershey kisses or I used ghiradelli milk chocolate drops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, oil, vanilla and eggs until well combined. Using a cookie scoop, or a spoon, grab tablespoon amounts of dough and roll into a ball. If the dough is too wet you can refrigerate it for 10-15 minutes. Roll the ball of dough into the granulated sugar or the red sugar. Either sugar will work fine, the red sugar just gives it a little more glimmer and pop. Place onto the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. As soon as the tray comes out of the oven press a chocolate drop into the middle of the cookie. Work fast as the cookies are harder to press as they cool. Move to a sheet of wax paper and allow the cookies and chocolate to completely cool before storing. Store in a covered container.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake