Make some delicious lemon cheesecake bars! They are so easy to make and are a crowd pleaser for lemon lovers!
Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 8 Graham crackers 16 squares
- 2 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp. Melted butter
- 16 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Lemon zest
- Juice of ½ a lemon about 2 tbsp.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until they are crushed into fine crumbs.
- Add 4 tbsp. melted butter and 2 tbsp. granulated sugar to the processor and pulse to mix together until well combined.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of your prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare your cheesecake filling.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice and mix until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Bake in your 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, until the center is no longer jiggly.
- Allow cheesecake to cool on a baking rack for 30-45 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into bars & enjoy.
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake