Make these delicious mini bailey’s cheesecakes for your next party! They are so addicting and make a beautiful presentation on a platter.
What ingredients do I need to make mini cheesecakes?
- Unsalted butter melted
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baileys Irish cream
- Heavy Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Sauce
My guests all loved these! You could put many different things for toppings if you don’t want to do chocolate sauce.
Watch me make them…
Mini Bailey’s Cheesecakes
- 1 cup oreo crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Pinch of salt
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ⅓ cup sour cream room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup Baileys or Irish cream
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Baileys or Irish cream
- Chocolate sauce for decorating optional
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the oreo crumbs, melted butter, and salt until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the lined muffin pan and firmly press to form the crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove the crusts from the oven and set aside while you prepare the filling.
- With a stand or hand mixer beat the cream cheese and sour cream on low until smooth and well combined.
- Scrape the bowl and add the sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat on low until combined. With the mixer running on low slowly stream in the Baileys a mix until incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix on low until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Fill the muffin pans almost to the top with the batter. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until set.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool to room temperature then refrigerate for two hours, or until firm.
- When ready to serve, make the cream topping. Beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and Baileys until firm peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to a piping bag fitted with your favorite piping tip and pipe a dollop on each cheesecake.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
● If making your own oreo crumbs, use the whole cookie. There is no need to remove the cream filling before crushing them.
● Use full-fat cream cheese and sour cream for the best results. Full-fat ingredients will result in a richer, creamier texture.
● Use brick-style cream cheese, not cream cheese from the tub.
● Ensure your ingredients are at room temperature before you start making the batter. Room-temperature ingredients will combine easier and result in a smooth batter.
● Be mindful not to mix the filling too long or at too high of a speed. You want to minimize the air in the batter to avoid cracks forming or the center sinking.
● I used a Wilton 2D tip for the whipped cream.