How to Make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta in the Slow Cooker
Make this weeknight chicken crockpot dinner for your family! It went viral all over Tik tok for a reason!
You only need a few ingredients and can just cook it in the slow cooker while you’re at work. Boil the noodles and dump it in to serve! Yum.
Olive Garden Crockpot Chicken Pasta
- 1 ½ pounds of chicken breasts boneless and skinless (about 3 breasts)
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmigiano Cheese divided
- 2 cups Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 box 16 oz your favorite pasta I used Rotini Pasta
- Unpack your chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker and with a fork, poke each breast 3 to 4 times.
- Sprinkle pepper, garlic powder, and half of the shredded cheese.
- Gently pour the Olive Garden dressing over the chicken
- Sprinkle the remaining of the shredded cheese and add the cream cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 ½ hours to 5 hours.
- Cook your pasta. Drain. Set aside. You may want to add a little bit of olive oil (about 1 tablespoon) or butter, so it does not stick too much together.
- Once cooked, take the chicken out on a plate and shred the chicken using 2 forks.
- Place the chicken back into the slow cooker and mix well with the sauce. Mix until the chicken is all coated with the sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well until pasta and chicken are well coated.
- Keep warm until ready to serve
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
- You can cook the chicken on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours and LOW for 6 to 8 hours
- You can freeze the chicken once shredded in safe freezer bags for up to 3 months
- You don’t need to add the pasta to the chicken. You can serve the chicken over rice, over pasta, you can also use it in a baked casserole, and it is excellent in a sandwich as leftovers.
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!