This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta in the Slow Cooker
Make this weeknight chicken crockpot dinner for your family! It went viral all over Tik tok for a reason! Make sure to try our crockpot zesty italian chicken pasta recipe too!
You only need a few ingredients and can just cook it in the slow cooker while you’re at work. Boil the noodles and dump it in to serve! Yum.
Olive Garden Crockpot Chicken Pasta
- 1 ½ pounds of chicken breasts boneless and skinless (about 3 breasts)
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmigiano Cheese divided
- 2 cups Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 box 16 oz your favorite pasta I used Rotini Pasta
- Unpack your chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker and with a fork, poke each breast 3 to 4 times.
- Sprinkle pepper, garlic powder, and half of the shredded cheese.
- Gently pour the Olive Garden dressing over the chicken
- Sprinkle the remaining of the shredded cheese and add the cream cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 ½ hours to 5 hours.
- Cook your pasta. Drain. Set aside. You may want to add a little bit of olive oil (about 1 tablespoon) or butter, so it does not stick too much together.
- Once cooked, take the chicken out on a plate and shred the chicken using 2 forks.
- Place the chicken back into the slow cooker and mix well with the sauce. Mix until the chicken is all coated with the sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well until pasta and chicken are well coated.
- Keep warm until ready to serve
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
- You can cook the chicken on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours and LOW for 6 to 8 hours
- You can freeze the chicken once shredded in safe freezer bags for up to 3 months
- You don’t need to add the pasta to the chicken. You can serve the chicken over rice, over pasta, you can also use it in a baked casserole, and it is excellent in a sandwich as leftovers.
Leave a Reply