When it’s a cold winter night, make this white peppermint hot cocoa in your slow cooker! It’s so easy and quick to prepare for the kids!
How to make White Peppermint Hot Chocolate in the Crockpot
Crockpot White Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peppermint candies or crushed candy canes
- Additional crushed peppermint
- Candy canes
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate drizzle
- Mini marshmallows
- Place the milk, heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk in your crockpot. Whisk to combine.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and peppermint candies.
- Cover the crockpot and set to low for 1.5 hours. Stir every half hour.
- Whisk well before serving. Garnish with whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate drizzle and crushed peppermint candies.