How to Make a Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board
Make an adorable Thanksgiving themed charcuterie board this holiday! It looks like a turkey with cheese feathers spread out! There are so many different ways to decorate your board but here is what we did. Also, make sure to check out our Cornucopia Charcuterie Cups and Christmas charcuterie board!
You could also create a small “gobble” next to the beak with something red!
Turkey Charcuterie Board
- 9-11 Salami rolled
- 25-28 Small Pepperoni folded in half
- 6-8 Soppressata wrapped mozzarella cut in half
- 9-10 Slices of Provolone cheese
- 9-10 Slices of Colby Jack Cheese
- 9-10 Slices of Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Fresh Mini Mozzarella pearls
- 8 Babybel Cheese
- 6-7 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 10-12 fresh Raspberries
- 1 ⁄2 cup fresh Blueberries
- 1 ⁄2 cup fresh Blackberries
- 1 large Pear cut in half
- 1 ⁄2 cup Baby Tomatoes
- 18-20 small Green Olives
- Rosemary sprigs legs
- 2 Candy Eyes
- Using a large round board work from outside in.
- Use a large Easter egg cookie cutter and cut out the egg shape on the Provolone sliced cheese.
- Arrange the Provolone cheese in a half-circle.
- Use a medium sized Easter cookie cutter and cut out the egg shape on the Colby Jack sliced cheese.
- Use a small sized Easter cookie cutter and cut out the egg shape on the Pepper Jack sliced cheese.
- Place the pear in the bottom center of the board.
- Next add the rolled salami centered on top of the Pepper Jack cheese.
- Add 3 slices of the folded pepperonis in between the salami.
- Next add the cut Soppressata wrapped mozzarella at the bottom of the cheese feathers in a half circle.
- Take your cheddar cheese slices and use your letter cutters and cut out the word Thankful.
- Set to the side.
- Place the Babybel cheese at the bottom of the board.
- Now place your letters on top of the Babybel cheese.
- Add the mini fresh mozzarella pearls in between the cheese feathers and babybel cheese rounds.
- Place the fruit and tomatoes around the pear and in between the thankful cheese and cheese feathers.
- Add 2 green olives on top of each of the salami’s for decorative garnish.
- Place 1 raspberry on top of the pepperoni’s.
- Cut a triangle piece from the leftover , and place on the pear as a beak.
- Use 2 rosemary sprigs for legs at the bottom of the pear.