How to Make a Christmas Charcuterie Board
Put together the most beautiful Christmas charcuterie board this holiday season! They are perfect for crowds/ large groups of people. Someone will love at least a few items on the board!
Step by Step How to Build a Charcuterie Board
Start by placing the cheeses then the meats. Fill in with the fruits and vegetables!
I hope your Christmas guests will love your board this year!
Christmas Charcuterie Board
- 8 oz Salami rolled ( 8-10 pieces )
- 8 oz Pepperoni rolled ( 15-16 pieces )
- 8 oz Prosciutto rolled ( 5-6 pieces )
- 8 oz Dry Coppa rolled ( 5-6 pieces )
- 8 oz Soppressata rolled ( 5-6 pieces )
- 4 Prosciutto wrapped mozzarella
- 4 Soppressata wrapped mozzarella
- 4 pepperoni wrapped mozzarella
- 1 Salami Rosette
- 8 oz Brie small round
- 3 oz Brie triangle
- 6-8 Cheddar Cheese slices squared
- 6-8 Colby Jack Cheese slices squared
- 6-8 Fontina slices squared
- Blue Cheese wedge
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella pearls
- 4-6 Mini Babybell semi soft cheese
- 4 oz Wild Blueberry Chèvre Goat Cheese Log
- 7-8 Strawberries
- ½ cup Green Grapes
- ½ cup Red Grapes
- ¼ cup Pomegranate’s
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ½ cup Blackberries
- ¼ cup Cranberries
- ¼ cup Baby Tomatoes
- ½ cup Green Olives
- ½ cup Kalamata Olives
- ½ cup Black Olives
- ¼ cup Red Pepper Jelly
- Churro coated almonds
- Yogurt coated raisins
- Chocolate coated blueberries
- Cinnamon sticks
- Fresh Rosemary sprigs
- Fresh Dill Sprigs
- Take your first slice of salami and place half of it in the glass with the remaining folded over the rim of the glass.
- Take your second piece of salami and place it halfway over the first layer, half of it in the glass with the remaining folded the rim of the glass.
- Take your third piece of salami and place it halfway over the second layer, half of it in the glass with the remaining folded over the rim of the glass.
- Keep going around the glass until you’ve used all 9 pieces of salami.
- Take your glass and turn it upside down and lightly press the salami pieces on top of the board.
- Remove the salami from the shot glass, set the rose to the side.
Christmas Tree Brie
- Use a Christmas Tree cookie cutter and cut out the tree shape.
- Press the cookie cutter only 1⁄4 of the way down.
- Use a knife to cut out the shape following the cookie cutter lines.
- Set to the side.
- Place the Christmas tree brie cheese on the board.
- Add the ramekin for the jam on the board.
- Now add the blue cheese wedge, brie wedge, salami rosette, and blueberry goat cheese on the board.
- Surround half of the brie wheel with rolled prosciutto, and rolled dry coppa.
- Take your salami and fold it in half and then fold it again into quarters.
- Stack the salami together in a line, use a toothpick to hold the salami together.
- Place the salami on the board.
- Take your pepperoni and fold it in half and then fold it again into quarters.
- Stack the pepperoni together in a line, use a toothpick to hold the pepperoni together.
- Place the pepperoni on the board.
- Add the remaining meats, prosciutto wrapped mozzarella and soppressata wrapped mozzarella, Dry Coppa, and Soppressata, on the board.
- Now place the slices of cheese, fresh mozzarella pearls, and baby bell cheese rounds on the board.
- Place the fruits, olives, and tomatoes on the board in various locations.
- Make sure to fill in the center holes on the board with your fruits and veggies.
- Take your extra items “ garnishes “ and fill in the holes.
- Add your pomegranate pearls to your brie cheese round.
- Serve and enjoy!