Make an adorable Christmas appetizer this year…a snowman cheeseball! He looks so stinkin’ cute and tastes delicious!
This snowman cheese ball makes the perfect centerpiece on a platter surrounded by crackers to dip in.
Step by Step Building Your Snowman Cheeseball
You could also add in extras that you like; jalapenos, bacon, etc. for more flavor!
Snowman Cheese Ball
- 2 – 8 oz blocks of cream cheese Room Temperature
- 1 oz package ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups finely shredded jack cheese
- 1 baby carrot
- whole peppercorns
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. Using a stand mixer, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.
- Divide cream cheese mixture, use ⅔ of the mixture to form a larger ball and use the other ⅓ to form a smaller ball for the snowman head. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow cream cheese to harden some.
- Before serving, press shredded cheese into the cheese ball. Place the larger ball on a serving plate and place the smaller cheese ball onto the larger cheese ball. Cut off the tip off of a baby carrot and press into the cheese ball to make a nose. Use the peppercorns for mouth and eyes, Serve with crackers or veggies.