How to Make Pretzel Stick Christmas Tree Treats
Make these fun Christmas tree pretzels for your next holiday party! They are so cute and easy to make with the kids. I found the gold star sprinkles at Target but i’ve also seen them at Walmart! Make sure to check out our pretzel christmas present treats to go with these!
You only need three ingredients: white almond bark, pretzel sticks, and Christmas sprinkles!
Could they get any cuter for Christmas? They also taste great!
You can also use them as Christmas cupcake “picks” to stick in the tops! It would be cute to do green cupcakes and put these in.
Pretzel Christmas Trees
- 30 Pretzel sticks
- 4 squares Almond bark
- Christmas ball sprinkles
- Star sprinkles
- Put a sheet of parchment paper down. Lay out pretzels leaving space between them.
- Melt your almond bark in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until completely melted. Let cool for 4 minutes.
- Put in piping bag (I used a ziploc bag) and cut the tip.
- Start from the middle of the pretzel and make zig zags back and forth to the tip.
- Stick on a star and shake the sprinkles all over.
- Let cool and harden for 30 minutes to an hour.