This tik tok feta pasta bake went totally viral – and for a great reason! It’s delicious and is so easy anyone can make it.
It’s almost impossible to find a brick of feta cheese in the grocery stores now so you can use the feta cheese crumbles instead, it tastes the same.
You can add any type of pasta noodles that you want but my favorite are bow tie noodles and penne!
- 2 pints of grape tomatoes
- 8 oz of block or crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dry italian seasoning
- Pepper to taste
- 8 oz cooked pasta any kind you prefer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tomatoes in a 13 x 9 baking dish, drizzle with ½ of the olive oil.
- Sprinkle garlic and italian seasoning over tomatoes.
- Place block feta in the middle of the dish or sprinkle crumbled feta evenly over the tomatoes.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil over the top of the feta.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until tomatoes have burst and cheese has melted.
- While the feta is baking, cook pasta per package directions, drain and set aside.
- Remove feta and tomatoes from oven and immediately toss in basil and pepper.
- Add pasta and gently stir in until well coated.
- Garnish with more basil, serve immediately and enjoy!