Make some adorable Easter inspired bunny treats using pretzels, hershey hugs, and m&ms!
You can also just do 1 m&m per pretzel for spring time too!
Bunny Pretzel Treats
- Pastel M&Ms
- Snyders Snap Pretzels
- Hershey Hugs
- Parchment Paper
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Spread out the pretzels evenly.
- Unwrap all the hershey hugs and place them in the middle of the pretzels.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until slightly melted.
- Press the M&Ms into the chocolate to make a face and 2 bunny ears. You can also cut the m&ms in half first to make them not tip over.
- Put in fridge for 1-2 hours. Serve!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake