My family LOVES breakfast recipes with pillsbury biscuits! They are so cheap and easy to make, you just can’t go wrong. The flaky soft insides are delicious.
You probably already have all the ingredients in your fridge!
You can also get your kids involved in making the breakfast biscuit sandwiches. Create an assembly line of filling them for fun!
Breakfast Stuffed Biscuits
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can 8-10 large biscuits (like Grands)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large skillet brown the sausage – drain but leave a little grease in the pan.
- Crack the eggs directly into the pan and stir until cooked.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Split each biscuit in half and gently press them down and out to form a large thin circles.
- On one biscuit half, place a generous portion of the sausage & egg mixture in the center.
- Top the mixture with cheese.
- Place the 2nd half of the biscuit over the mixture and use a fork to press the edges together to seal.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!