Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
- ½ cup almond flour
- Pinch of stevia extract
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- In a medium bowl add the dry ingredients (almond flour, stevia, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and baking powdeand whisk.
- Add pumpkin puree and eggs, continue whisking until homogenous, the result should be a liquid batter, but not runny.
- Preheat a griddle or nonstick skillet to medium heat, spray with oil and using a ⅓ measuring cup pour batter, let it cook until the pancake has bubbles and flip, cook the other side for about 2 minutes and remove.
- Repeat the process until you have utilized all the batter.
- Serve warm and with your favorite toppings.
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Keto Recipes
Quite a few of our Keto Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!