Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 Angel food cake mix
- White chocolate – melt and drizzle
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a Medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and Vanilla, and stir well to blend all ingredients. Make the Angel food cake mix according to package directions, in a stand mixer, and mix until light and fluffy. Put two cups of the Angel food cake mix into the bowl with the pumpkin, and stir to blend. Gently fold the pumpkin mixture into the rest of the Angel food cake, and pour the Angel food cake mixture into an Angel food cake pan, or a Bundt pan. Do not grease or flour the pan.
- Bake the pumpkin Angel food cake for 40 to 45 minutes on the lowest oven rack, and when the cake is golden brown on top, and springs back when touched it should be done, if not, leave another 5 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven, and run a knife around the edges and middle to loosen the cake. Invert the cake onto a cake plate, and let the cake cool before removing the pan. After about 30 minutes try to remove the pan, it should come off the cake easily.
- When the cake has cooled, melt white chocolate in the microwave, and drizzle over the cake. Top with Whipped cream and cinnamon. Serve, and Enjoy!
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake