How to Cook Corn in the Oven
Ever wonder if you can cook corn on the cob in the oven? Well the answer is yes! It makes life so much easier than boiling it and it gives it great flavor!
It’s actually so simple and takes about half an hour to cook. This is a great idea when you’re cooking for a crowd as you can fill up your cookie sheets with corn.
I like to roast my corn and then cut it off the cob to use for taco/mexican salads. Enjoy!
Oven Roasted Corn
- 4 Ears of corn shucked
- 4-5 Tbsp Butter
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F.
- Place shucked corn on a large baking sheet. Spread butter all over each ear of corn.
- Top with a dash of salt & pepper.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Rotating every 10 minutes.
- Turn broiler on and broil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with additional butter, if desired.