Looking for a make-ahead breakfast idea? This easy bacon and egg cups for breakfast can be made one afternoon and used for breakfast for the next few days. Simply reheat in the microwave and breakfast is ready.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, that doesn’t mean you always have time to make a healthy breakfast. When you make bacon and egg cups, you can have breakfast for a few days.
What to Serve with Bacon and Egg Cups?
When you are trying to have breakfast fast, you might be wondering what you can have. These bacon and egg cups are great because you simply heat and eat. If these cups are not enough to fill you or you want to add more to your breakfast you can add:
- Hashbrown Casserole Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipe + VIDEO – You can make this ahead of time as well and heat it for breakfast with your bacon and egg cups.
- Smoothies: I love smoothies and a smoothie with this protein-packed breakfast. Dairy Free Mixed Berry Smoothie, How to Make a Strawberry Smoothie, A Healthier Birthday Cake Smoothie, Blueberry Muffin Smoothie, or Strawberry Smoothie Recipe + Video.
- Cinnamon Roll Blueberry French Toast Bake + Video or Blueberry French Toast Casserole + Video
Variations to Bacon and Eggs Cups
If you love these bacon and egg cups but want to change this up a little you can:
- Add More Veggies: While spinach and tomatoes are added to this egg recipe, you could add peppers or other vegetables in your omelets.
- Cheese: You can use whatever kind of cheese you like.
- Sausage: You can sausage into your cups as well.
Ingredients for Bacon and Eggs Cups
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Shredded Cheese
How to Make Bacon and Egg Cups
Make Ahead Bacon and Egg Cups
- ½ C Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- ¼ C Shredded Cheese I used colby, use whatever is on hand
- 2 slices bacon chopped and cooked
- ¼ C Spinach chopped
- 12 Eggs Whisked
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs.
- Pour eggs into pre-greased muffin tin.
- Add in tomatoes, bacon and spinach.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until eggs have set.
- Top with parsley, salt and pepper.
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!