Do you love vanilla bean cheesecake? Have you had the TGI Friday’s Vanilla Bean Cheesecake? With this cheesecake recipe, you can have TGI Friday’s cheesecake anytime you want it.
You’ll want to set aside some time and make your very own TGI Friday’s Vanilla Bean Cheesecake using this recipe. It’s creamy, dense, rich and one you’ll be dreaming about for weeks following.
I used to visit our local TGI Friday’s often. My favorite was to get chicken tenders with honey mustard or Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta. I always ended my meal with Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. It is heaven in a bite. It has a lot of body, isn’t dry, and is creamy and dense and can stand up on its own. That is why I needed to create my own version of Fridays Vanilla Bean Cheesecake recipe.
What to Serve with Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Alice Springs Chicken; Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipe + Video
- Hashbrown Casserole Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipe + VIDEO
Variations to Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Strawberry: Strawberry cheesecake is always good. You can add strawberry to the batter or add strawberries to the top of the cheesecake. A strawberry sauce works too.
- Cherry: Much like strawberry, cherry is great with cheesecake.
- Chocolate Ganache: I have this recipe listed above, but chocolate on top of this cheesecake is out of this world.
- Chocolate Syrup: If you don’t want to make chocolate ganache or don’t want the whole cheesecake covered in chocolate, you can also use my recipe for Homemade Chocolate Syrup to only cover a piece or two of cheesecake with chocolate.
Ingredients for Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Check out these yummy dessert recipes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Hershey Pie
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Pretzels
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
TGI Friday’s Copycat | Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 egg yolk beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla bean from one pod
White Chocolate Mousse:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking squares melted
Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- beans from one vanilla pod
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- In a large bowl whisk the graham crackers and sugar until combined. Add the egg yolk and vanilla, then stir in the melted butter. Spray your springform pan with baking spray (the flour in the spray helps the cheesecake and crust from not sticking)l. Press graham crackers into the pan evenly with your fingers. Bake at 350 degrees for 810 minutes or until edges are slightly brown. Remove and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, corn starch and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved and you have a smooth texture. Add butter, vanilla and beans, blend until smooth. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until the center has set. The top will be a light brown. Cool 1 hour.
- In a cold mixing bowl beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Place bowl back in the fridge. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the white chocolate and beat until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream to your chocolate mixture until blended. After the cheesecake has cooled spread the mousse evenly on top. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- In another cold mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar and then vanilla beans, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving.