This Egg and Sausage Stuffed Avocado Breakfast is a delicious breakfast recipe that comes together in no time at all! It is healthy, low carb, keto friendly and gives you a protein-packed breakfast to start your day. It’s the best breakfast for busy mornings.
If you need a breakfast that is fast and easy and perfect for a healthy start to a busy day, you need this Breakfast Avocado recipe. Filled with goodness, you can start your morning off right.
What to serve with Breakfast Avocado Stuffed with Sausage and Eggs
The idea behind these Breakfast Avocados is that it is a fast and complete breakfast. You, of course, can serve any breakfast foods you like with it. To add more to this breakfast you can consider adding
- Smoothies: Smoothies are another fast and easy breakfast idea. You can round out these Breakfast Avocado with a large serving of fruit from your smoothie. I have several smoothies recipes that I think would be a delicious addition. Dairy Free Mixed Berry Smoothie, How to Make a Strawberry Smoothie, A Healthier Birthday Cake Smoothie, A Healthier Birthday Cake Smoothie, Blueberry Muffin Smoothie, and Strawberry Smoothie Recipe + Video
- Coffee: I mean who doesn’t need their coffee in the morning. 3 Ways to Make Cold Brew Coffee + VIDEO and Pumpkin Spice Creamer or try a Starbucks Eggnog Latte.
Variations to a Breakfast Avocado
The sky is the limit with stuffed avocados! This avocado breakfast recipe is amazing, but there are so many more stuffed avocado recipes that you can create. Here are a few ideas for you:
- Chicken stuffed avocados
- Hummus-stuffed avocados
- Tuna stuffed avocados
- Egg salad stuffed avocados
- Bacon instead of sausage
Ingredients for Breakfast Avocado Stuffed with Sausage and Eggs
How to Make Breakfast Avocado Stuffed with Sausage and Eggs
Scrambled Egg and Sausage Stuffed Avocado Breakfast
- 2 sausage patties cooked and diced
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 1 avocado
- cheese to preference
- Scramble eggs and stir in avocado.
- Throw in diced sausage and mix.
- Place mixture back into the skin of the avocado and top with cheese.
- Cook at 350 until cheese melts.
Try These Reader Favorite Breakfast Recipes
Quite a few of our Breakfast Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite breakfast recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Keto Recipes
Quite a few of our Keto Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite keto recipes that we hope you'll also try!