In under 25 minutes you’ll have this Instant Pot Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana recipe on your table! This is a fan favorite!
Ingredients to this Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana recipe
- olive oil
- chicken broth
- Italian sausage
- heavy cream
How to Make the Perfect Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe in the Instant Pot
Set your post to the saute feature.
Add in olive oil, onions and sausage and cook until browned.
Add in garlic and let cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
Add potatoes, chicken broth and kale.
Place lid and make sure your seal is set to sealed.
Place pot to manual high for 10 minutes.
Allow to naturally release until it has finished and then do a quick release.
Add in heavy cream and stir until combined.
Serve warm and enjoy!
What should I serve with Zuppa Toscana?
How many calories are in Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana?
This version is 492 calories per serving, if serving 6 people.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Instant Pot Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups diced potatoes I used red potatoes and did not peel them
- 32 oz low sodium Chicken broth
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Put your pot on Saute
- Add olive oil, onions, garlic and sausage
- Brown until sausage is cooked
- Add potatoes, chicken broth and place kale on top.
- Place pot on manual high, cover and cook 10 minutes
- Do a quick release
- Add heavy cream and stir.