Have a chocolate craving? Create this Chocolate Mug Cake in your home in under 2 minutes!
I’ve been a Pampered Chef Consultant for almost a year now! While I’ve had fun creating my own recipes with these amazing and time saving products, I’m just now starting to dive into all the recipes that are on my Pampered Chef Website. This Chocolate Mug Cake recipe is the first one I have made and I’m in LOVE!
Do you have a favorite Pampered Chef Recipe? If so, leave a comment below with which one!
Being that I am a Director, I receive all the NEW Products for FREE! In addition, Consultants also get a chance to earn the products for FREE by hitting sales goals. Being that I did both I now have two of the Ceramic Egg Cookers from Pampered Chef. I’ve made scrambled eggs of course and added in a pinch of cheese, spinach and tomatoes…OMG…so freakin’ good!
Then I looked around and actually saw another Consultant making this Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe on Facebook Live and decided to give it a try. I use to make Chocolate Lava Cakes ALL the time, but, I just haven’t had the time to make them in the past few years. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I can recreate this Chocolate Mug Cake quickly. Plus, I consider it portion control!
The Ceramic Egg Cooker holds up to 2 Cups – 4 eggs or 1 packet of instant oatmeal. It’s also dishwasher safe and comes with a 1 year guarantee. You can also check out this recipe for Blueberry Lemon Microwave Muffin. It’s on my list to try next!
See! Wasn’t that super easy? This Chocolate Mug Cake is SO easy that the kids can make it themselves! I’m probably going to get in trouble for making this Chocolate Mug Cake recipe WAY more than I should, but, if I make two batches I can split it in half and share with the kids and not feel so guilty about it, right?!?
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- ¼ cup 50 mL dark chocolate morsels
- 1 tbsp 15 mL milk
- ½ tbsp 7 mL unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg yolk
- Fresh berries ice cream, chocolate sauce, powdered sugar, or whipped cream (optional)
- Combine the chocolate morsels and milk in the Ceramic Egg Cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 30 seconds or until the chocolate is almost melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and egg and stir to combine.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 45 seconds. If the top is still wet, continue to microwave in 10 second intervals until the top is no longer wet.
- Allow the cake to cool for 1 minute. Add optional toppings and enjoy directly from the cooker.