This Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe is super simple to make with a handful of everyday ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. Impress your guests with these beautiful individual cheesecakes and they will think you were in the kitchen all day, when you really spent less than 30 minutes putting it all together!
What’s better than blueberry cheesecake? Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake! You get to have that richly decadent cheesecake moment (you know, the one when you take a bite and have to close your eyes to appreciate all that is going on in your mouth) without the long wait. Plus this Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe is so much easier to make. All that flavor and half of the battle, clean up, and time? Yes, please!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS MINI NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- This recipe uses SIX basic ingredients you can always keep on hand for those pesky dessert emergencies – you know they happen, so be prepared and pull it off like Martha!
- You can quickly make this Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe ahead of time. Stash these little guys in the fridge until you are ready to pull them out, serve them up, and graciously respond to all the compliments you receive (you’re welcome).
- You never have to turn the oven on (like ever)! Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is the perfect spring and summer dessert to keep your kitchen cool.
- They are mini, and no one can resist a mini dessert … no one. (Added bonus: because these are mini, you can eat more than one and still fit into your spring and summer clothes – winning! 😉
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WILD BLUEBERRIES AND REGULAR BLUEBERRIES?
Wild blueberries are not cultivated like regular, farmed blueberries. Wild blueberries grow naturally as Mother Nature intended. That means they are smaller, sweeter, and more flavorful than regular blueberries which will make a difference in the taste of these Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecakes. Whenever you make simple recipes with few ingredients, the better quality your ingredients, the bigger the yum factor.
How to Make Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecakes
Step #1: In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until well-combined.
Step #2: Scoop about a tablespoon’s worth in each of your cups, depending on its size (should fill ¼ of the cup you’ll be serving your cheesecakes in).
Step #3: In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream.
Step #4: Remove bowl from stand mixer and fold in your blueberry halves.
Step #5: Scoop your cream cheese mixture into your serving cups and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Step #6: Top with blueberries before serving. Enjoy!
Want More Easy No Bake Dessert Recipes? Check these out:
- Hershey Pie
- Chocolate Cookie Truffles
- Blueberry Dump Cake in the Slow Cooker
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 standard-sized bricks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries thawed
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until well-combined.
- Scoop about a tablespoon’s worth in each of your cups, depending on its size (should fill ¼ of the cup you’ll be serving your cheesecakes in).
- In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped cream.
- Remove bowl from stand mixer and fold in your blueberry halves.
- Scoop your cream cheese mixture into your serving cups and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with blueberries before serving. Enjoy!