No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is one of the easiest no bake pie recipes you can make, and this pie is SO delicious! Creamy peanut butter pie filling sits on a chocolate cookie crust, and a layer of chocolate ganache sits on top. You’re gonna need a glass of milk!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Alright so I’ve had this crazy idea in my head for awhile now. I’ve wanted to take the peanut butter mixture from my Homemade Buckeyes recipe and turn it into a pie!
I also envisioned a layer of chocolate ganache on top, and a chocolate cookie crust. I had been waiting for the perfect time to make it because I wanted to shoot the video (see below), shoot the images for my cookbook, and eat it all within the same day!
Typically when I make dessert recipes like this, I like to know I have a crowd coming otherwise I’m liable to eat more than I care to share!
However, this recipe I created in my kitchen in the dead of winter, the day before a snow storm. So, I’m locked and loaded with this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie to drown the misery away while the children sled outside and giggle their little hearts out!
At this point, I’m still unable to walk from my foot surgery that took place 9 weeks ago. So inside I’ll relax by the fire, with a cup of coffee and a slice of this beauty. 😉
This No Bake Peanut Butter pie is thick, creamy, rich and I’m telling you friend, you are going to want to keep a glass of milk on standby. If you are craving something sweet, you just need a little sliver!
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make a No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter
- Oreos or Oreo crust
- creamy peanut butter
- powdered sugar
- heavy cream
- semi-sweet chocolate
How to Make a No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Watch How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Pie (1 minute video)
Other No Bake Dessert Recipes You’ll Love:
- Rice Krispies Cupcakes + Video
- (Edward’s/Burger King) Homemade Hershey Sundae Pie + Video
- Homemade Buckeyes + Video
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 3 Bags Bud's Best Caco Bite Size Cookies or 1 Package of Oreo's
- 12 tbsp butter divided
- 2 16 oz. Jars Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3-31/2 C Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz. heavy cream
- 12 oz. bag of Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels
- Using a food processor pulse cookies until crumbs.
- In a large bowl place cookie crumbs along with 8 oz. of melted butter, mix until combined.
- Using a spring foam pan (or any pan really!) place cookie crust mixture in a even layer. Using a glass to pack in the crumbs for a nice uniformed crust.
- Place pan into refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- While the crust is chillin' mix peanut butter and remaining 4 oz. of tbsp of softened butter until light and fluffy.
- Add in ½ c of powdered sugar at a time until you get the consistency you desire. If you want a drier and sweeter filling, add more powdered sugar.
- In a large bowl heat up heavy cream for 1 minute in microwave, remove.
- Place semi-sweet morsels into the heavy cream and allow the chocolate to melt. It will look funny half way through, but, keep mixing it will thicken and darken up.
- Place pan onto flat surface, spoon peanut butter mixture into pie crust and spread evenly. You want to leave crust for the ganache and a little extra, so don't place the peanut butter mixture to the top of the crust.
- Pour half the ganache mixture over the top of the peanut butter mixture, spread evenly.
- Refrigerator the No Bake Peanut Butter Pie for a minimum of an hour.