As a Busy Momma I’m always looking for short cuts in the kitchen, quick and easy recipes that the entire family will love and products to make my life a little easier. If I am washing less dishes all the better! That’s exactly what this One Pan Steak Fajita Dinner is and it’s on your table in under 25 minutes.
Who doesn’t love throwing dinner on one pan, walking away and doing something productive while dinner cooks and coming back to a tasty and delicious meal? Make a side of rice or fruit for a complete meal that is mess free and doesn’t require much energy!
As you can tell I use this Large Bar Pan A LOT. Not to mention the TT girl and I made my Homemade Brownies on it last week for Sunday Dinner and they were perfect! This recipe is REALLY simple to put together.
In the time it took to make this recipe, I made my Chunky Lime Salsa to go along with the Steak Fajitas! Seriously, so good ya’ll!
This is an amazing dinner that comes together in no time at all. I should’ve let Beanies make all of this by herself….but, she was to busy putting together her American Girl Doll “accessories”. We will have more on that later on our YouTube channel….so stay tuned!
A Few Other Easy One Pan Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- Margherita Shrimp Pasta
- One Pan Steak Stir Fry
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Baked Veggies
- Frank’s Red Hot Baked Chicken Wings
WW FreeStyle Plan: 5 SmartPoints per 3 ounces steak, vegetables are zero points
One Pan Steak Fajitas
- 1 lb. Steak Stir Fry
- 1 Green Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Medium Onion sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Pampered Chef Chipotle Rub|https://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/marciloehner/shop/Food/Rubs/Chipotle+Rub/9880
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- On a Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan place sliced green pepper and onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place Stir Fry on the same pan and sprinkle with Chipotle Rub.
- Cook for 20 minutes and remove.
- Serve over your families favorite tortilla shells, rice and/or toppings!