I can’t wait to share this Margherita Shrimp Pasta with you! It’s fabulous.
On rainy and cold nights all I happen to always crave comfort food. It’s just like when it’s cold and snowy outside all I want to do is having a day of baking with the kiddos!
Anyhow. I just so happened to have shrimp in the refrigerator on this particular rainy night. I wanted to make something ubber delicious and the kids wanted Parmesan Noodles. I had a few extra minutes to make a meal that the entire family would love and just went for it. I figure if a recipe fails, we can always order pizza…or nibble on some PB&J sandwiches 😉
I went ahead and threw some shrimp on my Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan and drizzled on some olive oil and Lawry’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning. In the time that was cooking I boiled some noodles and dinner came together in under 25 minutes 😉 Those are dinners I like!
This recipe was anything but a failure. In fact, it is so damn good I am craving it now as I am staring at these pictures. This recipe came together WAY quicker than I had set aside for and on those days when I have a few extra minutes in the kitchen I’ll either make a dessert or breakfast the following day. I made a batch of our Healthier Banana Bread because it had been requested from the little kids a few days previously and I had some bananas I needed to use up 😉
Other Pasta Recipes to Try
- Bacon Penne Carbonara
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe
- Cajun Chicken Pasta (TGI Friday’s Copy Cat Recipe)
- One Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Brushetta
Margherita Shrimp Pasta
- 1 Box Simply Right Organic Penne Noodles cooked and drained
- 1 LB shrimp
- Lawry's Lemon Garlic Seasoning
- 1 C Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 3 Mozzerella Cheese Sticks diced
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Garlic minced
- 1 TBSP Basil chopped
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Spray Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Place shrimp on pan and sprinkle with Lawry's Lemon Garlic Seasoning on both sides.
- Cook in over for 8-10 minutes on 350, until cooked.
- While shrimp is cooking mix together cherry tomatoes, cheese sticks, olive oil, garlic and basil, stir.
- Toss with cooked noodles.
- Once shrimp is cooked remove from pan and toss with noodles.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread for a complete meal.