I could really go for the hearty taste of Chicken Parmesan, how about you? This is hands down The Best Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe I have ever tried and I just know you are going to love it too! The bursts of flavor in this meal will keep you wanting to add this to your menu plan on a regular basis.
The Best Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe is completely versatile too. You can make it for an easy, yet delicious dinner for your family or you can make it for a date night for dinner party when you are looking to impress someone. It works for both occasions! I love multi-purpose meals, don’t you?
I bet that you used to think that Chicken Parmesan Recipes require a lot of hard work and preparation. In reality, it is much easier than you may have thought. Just a couple of ingredients that you likely have in your kitchen already and you can make a masterpiece in your slow cooker!
Want to know one of my favorite things about The Best Chicken Parmesan Recipe? When it has been cooking all day in your slow cooker, your house will smell like a fancy Italian restaurant when you walk through the door. My second favorite thing about this meal is that you can pair it with just about anything you want. It goes well with any pasta, but can easily be eaten on its own too!
WHY IT WORKS
- Just a small amount of prep and your slow cooker does the rest!
- It works for a casual meal with the family, or as a lovely dinner for date night.
- You can pair it with any side you wish!
- Pair it with your favorite pasta, it tastes great with them all. Your choice!
- Looking to go gluten-free or low carb? You can skip the pasta all together or sub in zoodles!
- Put the lid back on to melt the mozzarella on top of the chicken parm. It helps keep the flavors in!
- Be sure to have enough time to cook this on low for at least 6 hours. This time frame allows the flavors to really stay in while also making the chicken as tender as can be.
CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA INGREDIENTS
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- pasta sauce
- tomato sauce
- chicken broth
- parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- sea salt & pepper
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST SLOW COOKER CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE
Add pasta sauce, tomato sauce, and chicken broth to crockpot. Mix well.
Place in chicken breasts, and generously season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Coat the top with grated parmesan cheese. Cover and place on low for 6 – 6 1/2 hours.
Once done, mix the chicken sauce to coat evenly. Add mozzarella cheese, and top with oregano. Place lid back on the pot until cheese is well melted (approximately 10-15 minutes). Serve over your favorite type of pasta.
Other Recipes You’ll Enjoy
- Homemade Rolls
- Spaghetti Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Homemade Lasagna with Fresh Ingredients
- Homemade Zucchini Lasagna (Keto & Low Carb Friendly)
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- How To Make Pull-Apart Rolls
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
THE BEST CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE
- 3 chicken breasts Cut in half (6 pieces total)
- 16 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 10 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Add pasta sauce, tomato sauce, and chicken broth to crockpot. Mix well.
- Place in chicken breasts, and generously season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Coat the top with grated parmesan cheese. Cover and place on low for 6 - 6 1/2 hours.
- Once done, mix the chicken sauce to coat evenly. Add mozzarella cheese, and top with oregano. Place lid back on pot until cheese is well melted (approximately 10-15 minutes). Serve over your favorite type of pasta.