This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make Taco Wonton Cups
We make tacos a lot in our house and i’m always trying to come up with new and unique ways to serve them! These wonton taco cups are amazing and my family gobbles them up!
What ingredients do I need to make wonton taco cups?
- Ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- Wonton wrappers
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese
- Roma tomato
- Green onion
Wonton Taco Cups
- ½ lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 12 wonton wrappers
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 1 green onion green part sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet and brown over medium heat, chopping as it cooks, until all of the meat is browned. Drain grease.
- While the meat is cooking, dice the tomato and the green part of the onion.
- Grease the cavities of a muffin tin, and set the wonton wrapper inside, gently pressing to the sides to form a bowl.
- Stir the taco seasoning into the meat mixture, and divide evenly between the wonton cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and top with sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, and onion.
A pound of hamburger makes 24 taco cups just double the recipe!