How to Make Slow Cooker Italian Beef
Making italian beef sandwiches in the crockpot is one of my go-to dinner ideas! It’s super easy and the family loves them.
There’s nothing better than a dump and go kind of recipe!
Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 3 lb roast
- 1 teaspoon of garlic pepper
- 1 carton beef broth
- 1 envelope dry italian dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 jar pepperoncini pepper
- 8 hoagie sub, or kaiser rolls
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Season roast with garlic pepper on both sides and place in slow cooker
- Whisk together the broth, dry dressing mix, and italian seasoning until well combined and pour over the roast
- Pour the pepperoncinis, with juice, on top – reserve a few peppers for garnish if desired
- Cover and cook low 8-10 hours or on high for 3-4 hours
- Remove roast and shred
- Remove cooking juice from slow cooker and set aside
- Place shredded roast back in slow cooker and add in just enough cooking juice to keep it moist
- Serve meat on rolls and top with mozzarella cheese
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!