Hard Boiling Eggs in the Oven 101
Make your life easier and grab a muffin tin to make hard boil eggs in the oven! No more eggy stinky smell in the kitchen like when you boil them on the stove!
Just pop them in and let the oven do all the work for you.
These hard boiled eggs peel so easy and come out perfect! Another way to make them is in the instant pot!
Hard Boil Eggs in the Oven
- 1 dozen fresh eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin, place uncooked eggs, still in shell, into each cavity.
- Place into your preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- When your eggs are almost done cooking, grab a bowl and fill it half way with cold water and add plenty of ice.
- When the timer goes off, take out the eggs promptly and place into your prepared ice bath for 10 minutes.
- Pull the eggs out of the ice bath, dry them off.
- Peel & Enjoy your favorite way!
Eggs can be stored in the shell or out of the shell for up to 7 days.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!