How to Make Beef Stroganoff in a Slow Cooker
Beef stroganoff is one of my favorite meals growing up and I love to find new ways to make it- including in a crockpot!
All you have to do is dump the ingredients in a slow cooker and let it do the cooking. Then just make the noodles and dump it in when you’re ready to eat!
My family requests this weekly but I have to refrain to make it that often ha!
Hope you enjoy, it’s a delicious comfort food meal to make on a cold night.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 1-½ lb boneless sirloin steak cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 8 oz sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1-½ cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ cup corn starch
- 1 cup plain whole milk greek yogurt
- 8 oz egg noodles
- Fresh parsley or thyme for serving optional
- Coat the bottom of a 6-quart or larger slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add the sirloin steak and cover the meat with salt, pepper, dillweed, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir to coat evenly.
- Add mushrooms, beef broth, worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard. Stir mixture well and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 5-7 hours while stirring periodically.
- When cook time is complete, stir in the corn starch. Mix well and cook on high for an additional 20 minutes. Next, add the greek yogurt. Mix well and cook on high for an additional 10 minutes.
- While the stroganoff finishes cooking, begin to cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- When both noodles and stroganoff are complete, add the noodles into the slow cooker, mix well and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh cut parsley or thyme.
Try These Reader Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes
Quite a few of our Slow Cooker Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite slow cooker recipes that we hope you'll also try!
Try These Reader Favorite Dinner Recipes
Quite a few of our Dinner Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dinner recipes that we hope you'll also try!