How to Make Fall Mimosas
Make this yummy Thanksgiving mimosa for your guests this fall!
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin puree
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Brown sugar for the rim
- Apple slices for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, apple cider, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Shake well to combine and chill.
- To rim your champagne flute, add a shallow layer of brown sugar to a saucer. Dip the rim of the flute into the apple cider mixture, and then press into the brown sugar.
- To serve, fill your champagne flute halfway with the apple cider mixture, strained to avoid the ice.
- Top the rest of the way with champagne.