Make some fun easter egg fudge for a party dessert! It is so easy and they look so cute on a platter.
You can use any candies that look like eggs!
Easter Egg Fudge
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ½ stick butter approx. ¼ cup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30-35 candy eggs
- Line a square pan (8 x 8) with parchment paper, enough to have an overhang of parchment on all sides. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, mix together chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter. Melt over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Once all ingredients are well incorporated, remove from heat and quickly add vanilla extract. Mix quickly.
- Pour fudge mixture into lined pan and spread evenly.
- Top with candy eggs and allow to set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cut with a sharp knife into small fudge squares (about 1-2 inches in size). Enjoy!
More Posts You'll Love:
Try These Reader Favorite Dessert Recipes
Quite a few of our Dessert Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite dessert recipes that we hope you'll also try!
- Hershey Pie
- Homemade Buckeyes
- Cinnamon Pretzels
- Bakery Style Brownie Recipe
- Smores Dip
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Cheesecake
- Minion Cupcakes
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Oreo Brownies
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Snicker Salad
- Coca Cola Cake