Impress your guests at an Easter party by making this darling carrot shaped cheeseball! Perfect to dip crackers or veggies in!
Carrot Shaped Cheeseball
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ pound Velvetta cheese room temperature
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch curly leaf parsley washed and dried
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together all of the ingredients EXCEPT ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese until completely blended.
- Using plastic wrap, shape the cheese mixture into a carrot, wide on one side and narrow on the other. Transfer to a serving plate. Press the remaining shredded cheese into the sides.
- Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
- When ready to serve, trim a few stems of parsley and stick into the top of the carrot shape. Place the remaining parsley so the stems are under the serving plate and the leaves blend with the parsley stuck into the cheese ball.
- Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers.
Try These Reader Favorite Appetizer Recipes
Quite a few of our Appetizer Recipes have been very popular across social media. Here's a few of our readers favorite appetizer recipes that we hope you'll also try!